Sunday, December 19, 2004

How to Impress your Lady-Friend

... Anyway I brief her on basic gun safety and how to use my particular model and only point it at things you want to destroy etc etc. I should have noticed that her inability to touch my .45 during the training phase might indicate a psychological barrier to a successful first day of shooting.

So we get in there and I give her a two minute display of my marksmanship prowess, and Tina's basically in the corner drenched in sweat, rocking back and forth, grasping her (fully protected with big stupid sound deadening ear muff thingies) ears and all she can do is choke out "my ears my ears my ears". ...

GPoD Tim, du brauchst hilfe, oder ein Freundin mit die Gleiche Problem. - Tim, you need help, or a girlfriend with the same problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home