Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Oops There Goes a Billion Kilo-Watt Dam

So in Germany they have this thing where instead of putting electric lights in fake trees, they put candles in real trees. While I will admit it gives a better ambience, it also may alarm Smokey the Bear. I of course wanted to join on this time honoured tradition and decorate the tree in my room. To do this I bought a box of mini silver bulbs from the 1€ store, this would be the equivalent of a “Everything’s a buck thirty four and rising store at home”, and a bag of mini candles. I then decorated my tree by hanging the candles from wire, in what seemed to be a safe distance out of the tree. “Will, was ist stinkend,” translates into, “forgot to carry the zero in physic calculations of heat transfer.” Sorry Michael, I melted one (of the two) branches of your rubber tree plant. I’ll make it up to you. I think the rubber tree plant went out in the 50’s any how.

GPoD: Der Baum ist brennen! - The tree is on fire!

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2004 at 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People Im no blogger, i will have non of this blog what what, so anyway....

Will, its Alex, just trying to do an English "totally undodgey deal" and instead of emailing you i thought id leave a message here where the customer pool will be greater.

Can I sell anyone a Playstation 2? and a Nokia 3330

Times are tight need some beer money for crimbo!
Otherwise the football riots will have to be done sober!

Also while im here Will you owe me 53 cents from my birthday weekend.

tipp for your blog, interview carina on her Communist stories of food rashions. It would be a good read.

 
At December 16, 2004 at 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL???

I am sitting here far away from my beloved rubber plant and you don't have anything else to do than to assasinate and burn it? ¡Dios mio!

I don't know how you ever could make it up. Please don`t forget. We don`t have the habit to decorate our beds or wardrobes with candles;-)

Keep rockin'

Michael (the sad owner of the slayed plant)

 
At May 6, 2006 at 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans lowest rate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home