Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas with Queen

Having not boarded a jet for nearly 4 weeks, I am going a little stir-crazy in Berlin. This will be solved soon as I will be heading to the queen's land for Christmas. I must say I am looking forward to trip, and I take back every thing bad I ever said about the English wankers. I would also like to take back the previous statement, the English are not wankers. While there I will be making a nice tour of the countryside, London, Plymouth, and York. Of these places I can point to one on the map, having learned that London is not in the North. In 12 days however, I should be a master of Great Britain geography. Still waiting for the invitation for tea and biscuits from Liz.


GPoD: Ich bin noch über die Tee-Steuer grollen. - I'm still mad about the tea tax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home