Thursday, December 09, 2004

Going West for a Change

Having completely exhausted myself on the life and times of the Spice Girls, this weekend I will be associating myself with the people from the other side of the channel. Going to visit Clarissa in Düsseldorf. This will be my first trip on the ICE train, I’m very excited. The ICE (Inner City Express, they like to use English words here) is a fast and modern train. To date I have only used the slow and old trains where you have to fight chain smoking locals for seats only to be turned away because their dog needs the seat. But before I embark I now must go tackle my Finanzierung und Investition class, schwer!


GPoD: Ist dies sitzen platz frei, oder musst sein Hund es benutzen? – Is this seat free, or does your dog need it?

PS I would also let Sophie, my hairy four legged sister, use a seat on the train.

E-Mail from Christine:

“I forgot to yell at you!! I guess you are the nice guy who taught Sofato jump on the kitchen counter. Thanks a lot! On Thanksgiving she ate mycake while I was taking a shower. It took me like 4 hours to bake itdue to the strange American units (cups-what is it?) So, I didn'treally had something to bring with me for the dinner at Tim's house.But this was not the only thing. Two days later she ate my mushroomsoup.”

Way to go Sophie.

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2004 at 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have the copy-right to use my email for your blog? And by the way, it is INTER City Express (ICE). Now you know that a German posted this comment. We love to correct!!

LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home