Monday, December 13, 2004

Dussel is German for Dumb

Düsseldorf is very exciting if you like, oh I don't know, watching the grass grow, and don't mind that it is the off season! No problem though, good company can make up for quite a bit. If thats not enough add substitute German teacher.
Yes this weekend with the help of Clarissa I was able to master the art of comparing things that are actually the same versus things that are perceived as the same, as well as vocabulary building, and speaking practise. Three days with no English, OK a few words when I got stuck, deserves big pats on the back.

Another note, French women; beautiful. Maybe even enough so to dethrone the Russians and Italians, but I must take the politically safe middle ground and not award such titles so not to burn any bridges.

GPoD: Düsseldorf gibt der GLEICHE Ding zu tun wie auch viel anderen Deutsche Statt, Nix. - Düsseldorf has SAME things to do as so many other cities in Germany, nothing.

Wir haben in Düsseldorf DIESELBE Sprache das ganze Wochenende gesprochen, Deutsch. - We have spoke the SAME language in Düsseldorf the whole weekend, German.

PS The French love celebrity stalking as well. I would however have enjoyed the French celebrity magazines more, as they include interactive games such as match the breasts to the celebrity, except when you turn the page there is a full page pictures of shark attack victims!

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2004 at 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Will !

just a comment to say that it was a pleasure to see you in Düsseldorf! Sorry if we didn´t go dancing, but you know, there are a lot a night clubs in Paris...
And I promess I buy for you another magazine, and I´m sure it will be more shoking! (I don´t know anymore how we must write shocking cause the German language take all the place in my mind... Oh no!!!!!!!!)

see you in Paris?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home