Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Back in a Jiff

OK, sorry about not keeping up but its been a long holiday, that is sadly nearly over! Anyway I promise to update events in the near future, and would like to call attention to my friend Alex who has also followed suit and joined the blog world. Normally I am the more useless type of friend who could care less, however as Alex has learned how to post pictures, unlike me, and posted some pics of me in York, I would like to shamelessly promote his blog. That's me enjoying my first roast dinner!

BPoD Ich kann nicht wie Deutsch sprechen erinnern. - I don't remember how to speak German

3 Comments:

At January 13, 2005 at 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Curly, how about a haircut?

steve

 
At January 17, 2005 at 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog William J., Blog like you've never blogged before.

 
At January 17, 2005 at 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

think phones will think phones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home